1. Therapeutic Treatments. Before Botox became known for its cosmetic benefits, it was used by doctors for medicinal purposes. Botox is a safe and effective purified protein that has been used for over 25 years by medical professionals to block muscles from contracting. It has been proven especially effective in the facial muscles and is commonly used for:
- Spastic muscles
- Teeth clenching
- A variety of TMJ (temporomandibular joint) disorders, or TMDs.
- Managing headache pain
- Reducing muscle stress associated with dental implants.
No one understands your face, jaw, and teeth better than your Gallup NM dentist, and at Dental Innovations, we have the best. Botox Gallup treatments generally last from 3-5 months.
2. Cosmetic Treatments. Gallup NM Botox treatments have become incredibly common and practical as a cosmetic treatment for wrinkles and can help your skin look young and vibrant by allowing the facial muscles behind the skin to relax.
Some of the most common cosmetic uses include treatment of:
- Crow’s feet and wrinkles around the eyes
- Deep glabellar lines (sometimes called elevens) between the eyebrows
- Horizontal wrinkles on the forehead
- Nasolabial folds (often called Frown/Smile lines) and drooping corners of the mouth
- Fine wrinkles around the lips or eyes
Botox has been FDA approved for the treatment of facial wrinkles for over 10 years and has become increasingly affordable and effective.
How much does Botox Cost?
Costs vary depending on what you are treating, so please call us for a consultation.