Waterpik vs Flossing

By | Dental Tips | No Comments

Is There a Difference Between the Waterpik and Flossing?


Based on the latest numbers, only 13.5% of Americans claim to floss daily, the other 86.5 % (who we’ll call the honest poll takers) have their dentists do it for them every 6 months.

Flossing is vital to good dental hygiene, but, is there a better way to do it? Which is better, a Waterpik or dental floss? Both options have proven that they can:
Read More

Going to the Dentist While You’re Pregnant

By | Dental Tips | No Comments

Is dental hygiene different for pregnant women than it is for everyone else?pregnant, dentist, dental hygiene while pregnant

According to research done by the American Dental Association (ADA), it is. Their research showed that pregnant women are at a higher risk of contracting oral diseases like gingivitis. They also warn that the states of your teeth when you are pregnant will be reflected in your children, or in other words, if your teeth are strong and healthy while you are pregnant, you’re children will have stronger healthier teeth when they develop.
Read More

Dental Tuneups Every Six Months

By | Dental Tips | No Comments

How bad can your teeth and gums get in six months? Well, ask any dentist and he or she will tell you a lot can happen and that a good rule of thumb is to visit the dentist every six months. Even if you take excellent care of your teeth and gums, the standard is twice a year, so says the American Dental Association. Of course, there are exceptions. Some can go longer and some people may need more constant checkups.
Read More